- Romaji course is conversation focused.
- No prerequisite
- It takes usually from 60 hours to 150 hours to complete the course depends on each student’s pace and ability.
- Group Lesson is 25% off the private lesson price. It is contingent upon enrollment and If the enrollment is not sufficient, we reserve the right to cancel this class prior to the first session.
- Cancellation of 24-hour prior to the classes, and you are eligible for rescheduling within a month. If not, one session fee is taken due to having a teacher to prepare and wait for a student.
New Regular Monthly Plan
|2 hours per month||90|
|4 hours per month||180|
|6 hours per month||270|
|8 hours per month||360|
|10 hours per month||450|
|12 hours per month||540|
|14 hours per month||630|
|16 hours per month||720|
|18 hour per month||810|
|20 hour per month||900|
* Group lesson fee will be 25% off the all the fees.
Pay As You Go
|1 HOUR||10 HOURS|
SWACIA is committed to supporting students of all ages in the new era of Virtual learning.
The objective of this Japanese course is to help further a student’s education for Japanese conversation, writing, reading skills and test preparation at student’s own pace, own learning style and convenient time schedule.
Students enrolled in our lessons appreciate the fact that our method of teaching called morphological schematization, break-down of verbs with phonetic elements, allowed them to construct sentences accurately and confidently within a short period of time. In addition, compared to other programs it is inexpensive.
During this pandemic, we are especially proud of offering continued mentorship and support to all learners through Speaking to Native Japanese’ Virtual events, Virtual Speech/Writing Contest, Japanese Sweets Virtual party, and Professional Teaching Certifications Preparation Programs. These programs help keeping students learning from home as well as preparing them for standardized tests of all levels.
The grammar explanation is easy to understand and I really think it is wonderful.