Online Japanese Lessons
Learn about our textbook designed to teach Japanese in a matter of 30 weeks (60–120 hours)!
Learn more about Swacia
Watch our short video for an overview of our online Japanese Language learning courses!
We offer private and group online Japanese courses. You can choose any time and date for private lessons. Group lessons are small groups of 2 – 5 students at similar language levels so that every student receives full attention from the instructors. The minimum booking for online group lessons are 15 hours.
In this course, you will learn…
- How to speak Japanese by using Romaji (Japanese written in English) conversation without using Japanese hiragana, katakana, kanji so you can focus entirely on conversation and structure.
- To complete the conversation course, typically from 60 hours to 150 hours, then learn hiragana, katakana, kanji, which is the smoothest and the best way of learning Japanese.
- To conjugate any Japanese verbs correctly and automatically by simply memorizing 19 verbs.
- Complex expressions in all forms are trackable with a single chart. Which allows you to produce correct patterns of words.
This language course is for you if…
- You are a first-time learner, lack direction, and need to know where to start.
- If you have tried weeks, months, years with other methods and did not see any progress.
- If you never seem to understand the structure, with other methods.
- If you are looking for teachers who work with your pace and schedule.
- If you are looking for native speakers who give up-to-date knowledge.
- If you are looking to break into virtual learning and events.
See What Others Have To Say
Swacia is a top-rated online Japanese course, and the reviews speak for themselves!
Explore Our Courses
Romaji course is conversation focused while learning Japanese in English. And it does not require any prerequisites – perfect for beginners. The course takes usually 60 – 150 hours to complete, depending on each student’s pace and ability.
Kana-kanji course is for students who want to focus on writing. This course is intended for those who completed our Romaji course, or with approval from our instructors. It is also possible to learn by combinning together with Romaji course.
Overview of Our Proven Method
Our exclusive method was born in the heart of Japan, Tokyo during the 1980s, and has not been available for decades after the creator passed away. However, in 2017 SWACIA was funded by the Japanese government to reproduce this very teaching method. Our approach was based on a simple phonetic chart, and this powerful tool, memorizing only 19 Japanese model verbs, can conjugate more than 10,000 Japanese verbs automatically and correctly. All lessons are recorded so students can look back at them, and detailed notes about each lesson from teachers for them to review. Within the matter of a few weeks, students will be conjugating verbs in multiple tenses and formulating complete sentences with a unique style of learning Japanese.
Free Trial Offer
Our exclusive teaching method has for the first time successfully systemized how to learn Japanese!
Experience the best learning method with native speakers!